Brisbane to Cairns Boutique Tour - 8 days (Valid April 1, 2019 - March 30, 2020)
- Duration: 8 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PVOB
8 Day Brisbane to Cairns Boutique Tour
8 days from Brisbane to Cairns. Boutique East Coast Australia Tours: Locally owned & operated in small groups - Food, wine, beaches, walks, wildlife and amazing nature experiences daily. Sleep well in hand picked hotel accommodation. Local, authentic knowledge and experienced guides.
- Small Group Tour (Min 1, Max 16 Guests)
- All transport (Private buses, domestic flight, & boat trips)
- Included free activities most days (Walks, waterfalls, beaches, local experiences)
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Fraser Island 4WD adventure with lunch included
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird sanctuary, snorkelling, lunch on board and optional scuba diving
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven beach, snorkelling & lunch on board
Focus and unique selling points:
- Small groups allow for an intimate touring experience (Min 1, max 16)
- We include ‘must-sees’ but we also expose our guests to family-run hospitality, locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of down-to-earth experiences
- We understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting relationships
- We use a mix of 4 star, boutique & family run accommodation so guests sleep well at night.
- Active tour style provides opportunities for nature walks, snorkelling, swimming, spotting animals in the wild
- Great music playlist, informative commentary
1. Adult Twin Share Room: AUD $3995 per person: Perfect for a single traveller who wants to share a room (No forced single supplements - If we can't match you with a same gender traveller, we will upgrade you for free).
2. Adult Double/Twin Room: AUD $3995 per person: Ideal for a couple or friends/family travelling together (Tell us if you want to share a bed together, or you want 2 single beds).
3. Single Room: AUD $4695 per person: Private rooms with own facilities. Ideal for solo travellers enjoying the company of others by day & a private room at night.
Age Requirements & Tour Style: Must be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (8-17 years old) is accompanied by an adult. All guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to 2 hours.
Departure Dates: *Day 1 is always in on a Friday in Brisbane & Day 8 is always a Friday in Cairns
2019: April: 6th, 12th, 19th, 26th May: 10th, 24th June: 7th, 21st July: 5th, 19th, Aug: 2nd, 16th, 30th Sept: 13th, 27th, Oct: 11th, 18th, 25th Nov: 8th, 15th, 22nd Dec: 6th, 13th,
2020: Jan: 10th, 17th, 31st Feb: 14th, 28th Mar: 13th, 20th, 27th
Key: B = Breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
Day 1: Brisbane to Noosa
Meet your guide & new travel mates in Brisbane city at Royal On The Park Hotel, 10am (http://www.royalonthepark.com.au/). We're headed to Australia East Coast must-see sun-kissed Noosa (via one of Australia's top surf spots and home to some of our champion surfers). We're crossing into Queensland – the Sunshine State – which means koala-spotting in a national park followed by a magnificent sunset overlooking the Sunshine Coast hinterland from a coastal lookout. Rest up in the evening, or hit the bustling town for dinner and nightlife. Accommodation: Noosa Lakes Resort. https://www.noosalakesresorts.com
Day 2: Fraser Island & Noosa
Ready, steady, go, for a once-in-a-lifetime Fraser Island 4WD adventure today. You'll never want to
leave, as we explore the largest sand island in the world, kick back at some of Queensland's most renowned lookouts, take a walk on the wild side, dive into a crystal-clear lake, and go dingo-discovering. The fun needn't stop there; after the tour feel free to enjoy Noosa's vibrant nightlife, or put your feet up in
your accommodation (L). Accommodation: Noosa Lakes Resort. https://www.noosalakesresorts.com
Day 3: Noosa to Airlie Beach (Via Brisbane)
It's up, up, and away, as we take the plane to Airlie beach, hub of the magnificent Whitsundays. You get the chance to take the reins today; whether you want to stroll through the town, find a cool bar, or explore the local swimming hole, the choice is all yours! (B). Accommodation: Airlie Beach: Mantra Croc Club. https://www.clubcroc.com.au
Day 4: Whitsunday Islands Cruise and Airlie Beach
After breakfast, we're taking a leisurely day cruise through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at famed Whitehaven beach. Words can't do justice to the dazzling white
sands, azure waters, and densely verdant vegetation of this incredible corner of the world. Get a closer look by snorkelling with colourful coral, and an array of playful fish and turtles. Afterwards, it's your chance to relax or seek out the town's best food and drink options (B, L). Accommodation:
Airlie Beach: Mantra Croc Club. https://www.clubcroc.com.au
Day 5: Mission Beach
A change of scenery today as we head through undulating cane fields to picturesque Mission Beach in a private vehicle. We’ll have the perfect day to enjoy paradise this afternoon with free time as we arrive onto crystal clear waters and stunning views. Grab a book, have a swim in the pool or just sit and enjoy the tropical bliss. (B)
Day 6: Cairns via the Atherton Tablelands
Enjoy breakfast before we travel into the wet tropics of Far North Queensland. We'll discover a magnificent plunge waterfall nestled in dense tropical rainforest en-route to the Atherton Tablelands. Take a dip in the cool water before we head to Lake Eacham, a crater lake with crystal-clear water, and visit the massive ‘Curtain Fig Tree’. We'll finish the day in Cairns, one of Australia's most vibrant, tropical and energetic cities (B). Accommodation: Cairns: Pacific Hotel - http://pacifichotelcairns.com/.
Day 7: Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
It's one of the highlights of any trip to Australia: The Great Barrier Reef. Today, we take a cruise to the famed reef, where we'll go snorkelling and hear a marine conservation commentary. After an extraordinary day, we'll freshen up at the hotel before having our farewell dinner. It's a chance to compare memories, swap stories, and say farewell to your friends on the tour (B, L, D). Accommodation: Cairns: Pacific Hotel - http://pacifichotelcairns.com/. Optional: Scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef
Day 8: Cairns
The tour tour ends after breakfast. (B)
Post Tour accommodation is bookable through us at Via Travel.
Extending your stay in Cairns? Ask your travel agent if you can book extra accommodations nights. Ask us about short trips/activities for after the tour ends.