Brisbane to Cairns Northbound East Coast Australia Tour - 7 days
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PVOB
7 Day Brisbane to Cairns Tour
Boutique Australia East Coast Tours, locally owned & operated in small groups - Food, wine, beaches, walks, wildlife and amazing nature experiences daily. Sleep well in hand picked hotel accommodation. Local, authentic knowledge & experienced guides.
- The information below is valid for departures from 01 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Click here to view the itinerary & departures between 01 April 2019 - 31st March 2019
- Twin Share/Double Room with ensuite: AUD $3190 per person: Accommodation in all locations will be private double or twin rooms with private facilities. This package is ideal for couples, or close friends travelling together. OR single travellers who want to save money & share a room with a new travel buddy. **No forced single supplements – we will match you with someone of the same gender in a twin room - or upgrade you to a single room for free, if no match is possible.).
- Single Room with ensuite: AUD $3890 per person: Accommodation in all locations will be in private rooms with own facilities. This package is ideal for solo travellers enjoying the company of others by day and having the option of returning to their private rooms for alone time and a good night sleep.
- Family Package with ensuite: AUD $3190 per adult, AUD $2870 per child 12-17 years old: Accommodation in all locations will be either a private family room or two twin rooms.
Tour Inclusions (Full Itinerary and
accommodation choices are listed at the bottom of this document)
- Small Group Tour (Min 4, Max 16 Guests)
- All transport (Private buses, domestic flight, & boat trips)
- Included free activities most days (Walks, waterfalls, beaches,
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunch experiences, 2 dinner experiences
- Local aboriginal experience in Tully with dinner included (Ingan
- Fraser Island 4WD adventure with lunch included (Fraser Island
Discovery Group or Similar)
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird
sanctuary, snorkelling, lunch on board and optional scuba diving (Passions
of Paradise or Similar)
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven
beach, snorkelling opportunities & lunch on board (Thundercat or