Brisbane to Cairns Northbound East Coast Australia Tour - 7 days
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PVOB
7 Day Brisbane to Cairns Tour - Boutique Australia East Coast Tours, locally owned & operated in small groups - Food, wine, beaches, walks, wildlife and amazing nature experiences daily. Sleep well in hand picked hotel accommodation. Local & authentic knowledge and experienced guides.
- Twin Share/Double Room with ensuite: AUD $3190 per person: Accommodation in all locations will be private double or twin rooms with private facilities. This package is ideal for single travelers (who want to share a room with a new travel buddy. **No forced single supplements – we will match pax with someone of the same sex in a twin room - or upgrade to single if no match possible.). Double or Twin bed for Couples or close friends travelling together.
- Single Room with ensuite: AUD $3890 per person: Accommodation in all locations will be in private rooms with own facilities. This package is ideal for solo travellers enjoying the company of others by day and having the option of returning to their private rooms for alone time and a good night sleep.
- Family Package with ensuite: AUD $3190 per adult, AUD $2870 per child 12-17 years old: Accommodation in all locations will be either a private family room or two twin rooms.
Tour Inclusions (Full Itinerary and
accommodation choices are listed at the bottom of this document)
- Small Group Tour (Min 4, Max 16 Guests)
- All transport (Private buses, domestic flight, & boat trips)
- Included free activities most days (Walks, waterfalls, beaches,
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunch experiences, 2 dinner experiences
- Local aboriginal experience in Tully with dinner included (Ingan
- Fraser Island 4wd adventure with lunch included (Fraser Island
Discovery Group or Similar)
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird
sanctuary, snorkeling, lunch on board and optional scuba diving (Passions
of Paradise or Similar)
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven
beach, snorkeling opportunities & lunch on board (Thundercat or
Focus and unique selling points:
- Small groups allow for an intimate touring
experience (Min 4, max 16)
- We include ‘must-sees’ like Fraser Island and the
Great Barrier Reef, but we also expose our guests to family-run
hospitality, locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of
down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups.
- We understand the importance of utilising the
local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting
relationships. We visit best local cafes, restaurants & food producers
- We use a mix of 4 star, boutique & family run
accommodation so guests sleep well at night.
- Active tour style provides opportunities for
nature walks, snorkeling, swimming, spotting animals in the wild
- We provide a contemporary Aboriginal cultural experience
with the Grant family, who provide insight into the past, present &
future of Aboriginal heritage in the area