Sydney to Cairns Northbound East Coast Australia Tour - 14 days
- Duration: 14 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PVOSC
14 Day Sydney to Cairns Northbound Tour - Fact Sheet
Boutique Australia East Coast Tours, locally owned & operated in small groups - Food, wine, beaches, walks, wildlife and amazing nature experiences daily. Sleep well in hand picked hotel accommodation. Local & authentic knowledge and experienced guides.
Tour Inclusions (Full Itinerary and accommodation choices are listed at the bottom of this document)
- Small Group Tour (Min 4, Max 16 Guests)
- All transport (Private buses, domestic flight & boat trips)
- Included free activities most days (Walks, waterfalls, beaches, local experiences)
- 10 breakfasts, 6 lunch experiences, 3 dinner experiences
- Local aboriginal experience in Tully with dinner included (Ingan Tours)
- Fraser Island 4wd adventure with lunch included (Fraser Island Discovery Group or Similar)
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird sanctuary, snorkeling, lunch on board and optional scuba diving (Passions of Paradise or Similar)
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven beach, snorkeling opportunities & lunch on board (Thundercat or Similar)
Twin Share/Double Room with ensuite: AUD $4990 per person: Accommodation in
all locations will be private double or twin rooms with private facilities. This package is ideal for single travelers (who want to share a room with a new travel buddy. **No forced single supplements – we will match pax with someone of the same sex in a twin room - or upgrade to single if no match possible.). Double or Twin bed for Couples or close friends travelling together.
Single Room with ensuite: AUD $6390 per person: Accommodation in all locations will be in private
rooms with own facilities. This package is ideal for solo travelers enjoying the company of others by day and having the option of returning to their private rooms for alone time and a good night sleep.
Family Package with ensuite: AUD $4990 per adult, AUD $4490 per child 12-17 years old:
Accommodation in all locations will be either a private family room or two twin rooms
Focus and unique selling points of Via Travel Australia East Coast Tours
- Small groups (Min 4, max 16)
- Includes Australia East Coast Tours ‘must-see’ attractions like Sydney, Byron Bay, Fraser Island and the Great Barrier Reef, but we also expose our guests to family-run hospitality, locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups with local knowledge
- We understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting relationships. We visit best local cafes, restaurants & food producers everyday.
- Mix of 3 & 4 star hand picked accommodation so you sleep well at night.
- Active tour style provides opportunities for nature walks, snorkeling, swimming, spotting animals in the wild
- Great music playlist, informative, knowledgable & enthusiastic guides